Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Quran Chapter 12 - Surah Yusuf (Joseph) Page 6

91 They said: "By Allah! Indeed Allah has preferred you above us, and we certainly have been sinners."

92 He said: "No reproach on you this day, may Allah forgive you, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy!

93 "Go with this shirt of mine, and cast it over the face of my father, he will become clear-sighted, and bring to me all your family."

94 And when the caravan departed, their father said: "I do indeed feel the smell of Yoosuf (Joseph), if only you think me not a dotard (a person who has weakness of mind because of old age)."

95 They said: "By Allah! Certainly, you are in your old error."

96 Then, when the bearer of the glad tidings arrived, he cast it (the shirt) over his face, and he became clear-sighted. He said: "Did I not say to you, I know from Allah that which you know not. "

97 They said: "O our father! Ask forgiveness (from Allah) for our sins, indeed we have been sinners."

98 He said: "I will ask my Lord for forgiveness for you, verily He! Only He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful."

99 Then, when they entered unto Yoosuf (Joseph), he betook his parents to himself and said: "Enter Egypt, if Allah wills, in security."

100 And he raised his parents to the throne and they fell down before him prostrate. And he said: "O my father! This is the interpretation of my dream aforetime! My Lord has made it come true! He was indeed good to me, when He took me out of the prison, and brought you (all here) out of the bedouin-life, after Shaitan (Satan) had sown enmity between me and my brothers. Certainly, my Lord is the Most Courteous and Kind unto whom He will. Truly He! Only He is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.

101 "My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me the interpretation of dreams; The (only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Walee (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, etc.) in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous."

102 This is of the news of the Ghaib (unseen) which We reveal by Inspiration to you (O Muhammad SAW ). You were not (present) with them when they arranged their plan together, and (also, while) they were plotting.

103 And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly.

104 And no reward you (O Muhammad SAW) ask of them (those who deny your Prophethood) for it, it(the Quran) is no less than a Reminder and an advice unto the Alameen (men and jinns).

105 And how many a sign in the heavens and the earth they pass by, while they are averse therefrom.

106 And most of them believe not in Allah except that they attribute partners unto Him (i.e. they are Mushrikoon -polytheists - see Verse 6: 121).

107 Do they then feel secure from the coming against them of the covering veil of the Torment of Allah, or of the coming against them of the (Final) Hour, all of a sudden while they perceive not?

108 Say (O Muhammad SAW): "This is my way; I invite unto Allah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allah i.e to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah; those who worship others along with Allah or set up rivals or partners to Allah)."

109 And We sent not before you (as Messengers) any but men, whom We inspired from among the people of townships. Have they not travelled through the earth and seen what was the end of those who were before them? And verily, the home of the Hereafter is the best for those who fear Allah and obey Him (by abstaining from sins and evil deeds, and by performing righteous good deeds). Do you not then understand?

110 (They were reprieved) until, when the Messengers gave up hope and thought that they were denied (by their people), then came to them Our Help, and whomsoever We willed were delivered. And Our Punishment cannot be warded off from the people who are Mujrimoon (criminals, disobedients to Allah, sinners, disbelievers, polytheists).

111 Indeed in their stories, there is a lesson for men of understanding. It (the Quran) is not a forged statement but a confirmation of the Allahs existing Books (the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel) and other Scriptures of Allah) and a detailed explanation of everything and a guide and a Mercy for the people who believe.

No comments:

Followers