Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 29, 2010

Quran Chapter 20 - Quran Surah Taha (Taha) Page 4

76 Adn (Edn) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), under which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever: such is the reward of those who purify themselves ((by abstaining from all kinds of sins and evil deeds) which Allah has forbidden and by doing all that which Allah has ordained)).

77 And indeed We inspired Moosa (Moses) (saying): "Travel by night with Ibadi (My slaves) and strike a dry path for them in the sea, fearing neither to be overtaken (by Firaun (Pharaoh)) nor being afraid (of drowning in the sea)."

78 Then Firaun (Pharaoh) pursued them with his hosts, but the sea-water completely overwhelmed them and covered them up.

79 And Firaun (Pharaoh) led his people astray, and he did not guide them.

80 O Children of Israel! We delivered you from your enemy, and We made a covenant with you on the right side of the Mount, and We sent down to you Al-Manna and quails,

81 (Saying) eat of the Taiyibat (good lawful things) wherewith We have provided you, and commit no oppression therein, lest My Anger should justly descend on you. And he on whom My Anger descends, he is indeed perished.

82 And verily, I am indeed Forgiving to him who repents, believes (in My Oneness, and associates none in worship with Me) and does righteous good deeds, and then remains constant in doing them, (till his death).

83 "And what made you hasten from your people, O Moosa (Moses)?"

84 He said: "They are close on my footsteps, and I hastened to You, O my Lord, that You might be pleased."

85 (Allah) said: "Verily! We have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri has led them astray."

86 Then Moosa (Moses) returned to his people in a state of anger and sorrow. He said: "O my people! Did not your Lord promise you a fair promise? Did then the promise seem to you long in coming? Or did you desire that wrath should descend from your Lord on you, so you broke your promise to me (i.e disbelieving in Allah and worshipping the calf)?"

87 They said: "We broke not the promise to you, of our own will, but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the (Firauns (Pharaoh)) people, then we cast them (into the fire), and that was what As-Samiri suggested."

88 Then he took out (of the fire) for them a statue of a calf which seemed to low. They said: "This is your ilah (god), and the ilah (god) of Moosa (Moses), but (Moosa (Moses)) has forgotten (his god)."

89 Did they not see that it could not return them a word (for answer), and that it had no power either to harm them or to do them good?

90 And Haroon (Aaron) indeed had said to them beforehand: "O my people! You are being tried in this, and verily, your Lord is (Allah) the Most Beneficent, so follow me and obey my order."

91 They said: "We will not stop worshipping it (i.e. the calf), until Moosa (Moses) returns to us."

92 (Moosa (Moses)) said: "O Haroon (Aaron)! What stopped you when you saw them going astray;

93 "That you followed me not (according to my advice to you)? Have you then disobeyed my order?"

94 He (Haroon (Aaron)) said: "O son of my mother! Seize (me) not by my beard, nor by my head! Verily, I feared lest you should say: You have caused a division among the Children of Israel, and you have not respected my word! "

95 (Moosa (Moses)) said: "And what is the matter with you. O Samiri? (i.e. why did you do so?)"

No comments:

Followers