Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Quran Chapter 109 - Surah Al-Kafiroon (The Disbelievers)

1 Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)to these Mushrikoon and Kafiroon): "O Al-Kafiroon (disbelievers in Allah, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers, in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!

2 "I worship not that which you worship,

3 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

4 "And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.

5 "Nor will you worship that which I worship.

6 "To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)."

No comments:

Followers