Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quran Chapter 26 - Surah Ash-Shuara (The Poets) Page 3

56 "But we are host all assembled, amply fore-warned."

57 So, We expelled them from gardens and springs,

58 Treasures, and every kind of honourable place.

59 Thus (We turned them (Pharaohs people) out) and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit them.

60 So they pursued them at sunrise.

61 And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Moosa (Moses) said: "We are sure to be overtaken."

62 (Moosa (Moses)) said: "Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me."

63 Then We inspired Moosa (Moses) (saying): "Strike the sea with your stick." And it parted, and each separate part (of that sea water) became like the huge, firm mass of a mountain.

64 Then We brought near the others (Firauns (Pharaoh) party) to that place.

65 And We saved Moosa (Moses) and all those with him.

66 Then We drowned the others.

67 Verily! In this is indeed a sign (or a proof), yet most of them are not believers.

68 And verily, your Lord! He is truly the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.

69 And recite to them the story of Ibrahim (Abraham).

70 When he said to his father and his people: "What do you worship?"

71 They said: "We worship idols, and to them we are ever devoted."

72 He said: "Do they hear you, when you call (on them)?

73 "Or do they benefit you or do they harm (you)?"

74 They said: "Nay, but we found our fathers doing so."

75 He said: "Do you observe that which you have been worshipping,

76 "You and your ancient fathers?

77 "Verily! They are enemies to me, save the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists);

78 "Who has created me, and it is He Who guides me;

79 "And it is He Who feeds me and gives me to drink.

80 "And when I am ill, it is He who cures me;

81 "And Who will cause me to die, and then will bring me to life (again);

82 "And Who, I hope will forgive me my faults on the Day of Recompense, (the Day of Resurrection),"

83 My Lord! Bestow Hukman (religious knowledge, right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous;

84 And grant me an honourable mention in later generations;

85 And make me one of the inheritors of the Paradise of Delight;

No comments:

Followers