Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quran Chapter 26 - Surah Ash-Shuara (The Poets) Page 4

86 And forgive my father, verily he is of the erring;

87 And disgrace me not on the Day when (all the creatures) will be resurrected;

88 The Day whereon neither wealth nor sons will avail,

89 Except him who brings to Allah a clean heart (clean from Shirk (polytheism) and Nifaq (hypocrisy)).

90 And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqoon (pious - see V.2:2).

91 And the (Hell) Fire will be placed in full view of the erring.

92 And it will be said to them: "Where are those (the false gods whom you used to set up as rivals with Allah) that you used to worship

93 "Instead of Allah? Can they help you or (even) help themselves?"

94 Then they will be thrown on their faces into the (Fire), They and the Ghawoon (devils, and those who were in error).

95 And the whole hosts of Iblees (Satan) together.

96 They will say while contending therein,

97 By Allah, we were truly in a manifest error,

98 When We held you (false gods) as equals (in worship) with the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists);

99 And none has brought us into error except the Mujrimoon (Iblees (Satan) and those of human beings who commit crimes, murderers, polytheists, oppressors, etc.).

100 Now we have no intercessors,

101 Nor a close friend (to help us).

102 (Alas!) If we only had a chance to return (to the world), we shall truly be among the believers!

103 Verily! In this is indeed a sign, yet most of them are not believers.

104 And verily, your Lord! He is truly the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.

105 The people of Nooh (Noah) belied the Messengers.

106 When their brother Nooh (Noah) said to them: "Will you not fear Allah and obey Him?

107 "I am a trustworthy Messenger to you.

108 "So fear Allah, keep your duty to Him, and obey me.

109 "No reward do I ask of you for it (my Message of Islamic Monotheism), my reward is only from the Lord of the Alameen (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

110 "So keep your duty to Allah, fear Him and obey me."

111 They said: "Shall we believe in you, when the meanest (of the people) follow you?"

112 He said: "And what knowledge have I of what they used to do?

113 "Their account is only with my Lord, if you could (but) know.

114 "And I am not going to drive away the believers.

115 I am only a plain warner."

116 They said: "If you cease not, O Nooh (Noah)! You will surely be among those stoned (to death)."

117 He said: "My Lord! Verily, my people have belied me.

118 Therefore judge You between me and them, and save me and those of the believers who are with me."

119 And We saved him and those with him in the laden ship.

120 Then We drowned the rest (disbelievers) thereafter.

No comments:

Followers