Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quran Chapter 38 - Surah Sad (Sad) Page 4

61 They will say: "Our Lord! Whoever brought this upon us, add to him a double torment in the Fire!"

62 And they will say: "What is the matter with us that we see not men whom we used to count among the bad ones?"

63 Did we take them as an object of mockery, or have (our) eyes failed to perceive them?"

64 Verily, that is the very truth, the mutual dispute of the people of the Fire!

65 Say (O Muhammad SAW): "I am only a warner and there is no Ilah (God) except Allah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah) the One, the Irresistible,

66 "The Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving."

67 Say: "That (this Quran) is a great news,

68 "From which you turn away!

69 "I had no knowledge of the chiefs (angels) on high when they were disputing and discussing (about the creation of Adam).

70 "Only this has been inspired to me, that I am a plain warner."

71 (Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Truly, I am going to create man from clay".

72 So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him."

73 So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them:

74 Except Iblees (Satan) he was proud and was one of the disbelievers.

75 (Allah) said: "O Iblees (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?"

76 (Iblees (Satan)) said: "I am better than he, You created me from fire, and You created him from clay."

77 (Allah) said: "Then get out from here, for verily, you are outcast.

78 "And verily!, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense."

79 (Iblees (Satan)) said: "My Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected."

80 (Allah) said: "Verily! You are of those allowed respite

81 "Till the Day of the time appointed."

82 (Iblees (Satan)) said: "By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all,

83 "Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism)."

84 (Allah) said: "The Truth is, and the Truth I say,

85 That I will fill Hell with you (Iblees (Satan)) and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together."

86 Say (O Muhammad SAW): "No wage do I ask of you for this (the Quran), nor am I one of the Mutakallifoon (those who pretend and fabricate things which do not exist).

87 "It (this Quran) is only a Reminder for all the Alameen (mankind and jinns).

88 "And you shall certainly know the truth of it after a while."

No comments:

Followers