Holy Quran --- Prophets --- Ahlay e Bait --- Sahaba --- Hadees --- Olyia --- Dua & Wazaif --- Ziaraat --- Taweez --- History ---- These titles are in progress,
You may please BROWSE thru Blog Archive Thesre is a lot in it - Thanks
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quran Chapter 40 - Surah Ghafir (The Forgiver) Page 3

35 Those who dispute about the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, without any authority that has come to them, it is greatly hateful and disgusting to Allah and to those who believe. Thus does Allah seal up the heart of every arrogant, tyrant. (So they cannot guide themselves to the Right Path).

36 And Firaun (Pharaoh) said: "O Haman! Build me a tower that I may arrive at the ways,

37 "The ways of the heavens, and I may look upon the Ilah (God) of Moosa (Moses) but verily, I think him to be a liar." Thus it was made fair-seeming, in Firauns (Pharaoh) eyes, the evil of his deeds, and he was hindered from the (Right) Path, and the plot of Firaun (Pharaoh) led to nothing but loss and destruction (for him).

38 And the man who believed said: "O my people! Follow me, I will guide you to the way of right conduct (i.e. guide you to Allahs religion of Islamic Monotheism with which Moosa (Moses) has been sent).

39 "O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the Hereafter that is the home that will remain forever."

40 "Whosoever does an evil deed, will not be requited except the like thereof, and whosoever does a righteous deed, whether male or female and is a true believer (in the Oneness of Allah), such will enter Paradise, where they will be provided therein (with all things in abundance) without limit.

41 "And O my people! How is it that I call you to salvation while you call me to the Fire!

42 "You invite me to disbelieve in Allah (and in His Oneness), and to join partners in worship with Him; of which I have no knowledge, and I invite you to the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving!

43 "No doubt you call me to (worship) one who cannot grant (me) my request (or respond to my invocation) in this world or in the Hereafter. And our return will be to Allah, and Al-Musrifoon (i.e. polytheists and arrogants, those who commit great sins, the transgressors of Allahs set limits)! They shall be the dwellers of the Fire!

44 "And you will remember what I am telling you, and my affair I leave it to Allah. Verily, Allah is the All-Seer of (His) slaves."

45 So Allah saved him from the evils that they plotted (against him), while an evil torment encompassed Firauns (Pharaoh) people.

46 The Fire; they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon, and on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels): "Cause Firauns (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!"

47 And, when they will dispute in the Fire, the weak will say to those who were arrogant; "Verily! We followed you, can you then take from us some portion of the Fire?"

48 Those who were arrogant will say: "We are all (together) in this (Fire)! Verily Allah has judged between (His) slaves!"

49 And those in the Fire will say to the keepers (angels) of Hell: "Call upon your Lord to lighten for us the torment for a day!"

50 They will say: "Did there not come to you, your Messengers with (clear) evidences and signs? They will say: "Yes." They will reply: "Then call (as you like)! And the invocation of the disbelievers is nothing but in error!"

51 Verily, We will indeed make victorious Our Messengers and those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) in this worlds life and on the Day when the witnesses will stand forth, (i.e. Day of Resurrection),

No comments:

Followers